White Line Projects is a curatorial and creative studio based in London, made up of fashion curators and exhibition makers, Fiona McKay and Xenia Capacete Caballero.
What We Do
WLP curates, designs and produces a diverse range of outcomes from exhibitions to installations and digital experiences to websites for a wide range of clients in the fashion and cultural sectors.
We also provide consultancy on interpretation, narratives and display techniques within fashion exhibitions and installations, as well as lending our experience to archives on both the digitisation process and museum practices.
We specialise in innovative, digital and multidisciplinary methods of curation and content creation, to produce exciting but elegant solutions, working closely with the client. Collaborating with a network of creatives on each project, including interior and set designers, digital and graphic designers, photographers and filmmakers, we create a unique result and excel our client's needs.
"We were really happy with the creative solution that White line Projects created and installed for our stand at Best of Britannia 2014. It encapsulated all the elements on our wish list and showcased the products of the fashion designers we support in a way that was impressive, authoritative and compelling and in line with our brand values”
Judith Tolley - Manager, Centre for Fashion Enterprise
- Roca London Gallery
- Dress and Textile Specialists
- ThinkHouse PR
- Centre for Fashion Enterprise
- The British Council
- Professor Amy de la Haye at Fashion Space Gallery
- The National Gallery and London College of Fashion
- Portuguese Embassy London
- Centre Saint Martins Museum
- Centre for Sustainable Fashion and Marks & Spencer
TALKS / PUBLICATIONS
- Articles on Fashion and Design History for online auction Invaluable.com
- 'Visualising the Fashion Space' lecture and workshop. London College of Fashion, 2017
- Art History Careers conference, University of St Andrews, 2016
- LFW Panel Discussion on British Fashion and East London, London, 2016
- 'Fashion Intersections' conference, London College of Fashion, 2016
- UAL Panel Discussion on Curation & Entrepreneurship, 2016
- 'The Independent Fashion Curator' lecture. LCI Barcelona – FelicidadDuce Moda, Spain 2015
- 'Innovative Practices in Fashion Curation', lecture and workshop. Southampton University, 2014
- Digital Fashion Conference, London College of Fashion, 2013
- 'Flight: Drawing Interpretations' symposium, London College of Fashion, 2013
- Showroom Publication Vol. II - The Vintage Showroom, 2013